Sunday, December 7, 2014

Palette Instant Color disaster

Howdy people!
I decided to dedicate a post on this blog to my hair. In short - I was bored, and from that stupid reason I decided to color my hair.In non-permanent color which will be washed out in 6-8 washes. And I bought Palette Instant Color in shade Granat red


Pozdrav ljudi!
Odlučila sam posvetiti jedan post svojoj kosi. Ukratko - bilo mi je dosadno i iz tog glupog razloga sam odlučila obojati kosu. U privrenmenu boju koja se ispire za 6-8 pranja. Kupila sam Palette Instant Color u nijansi Granat red.


My hair is naturally dark blonde but using some shampoos and conditioners specialized for blond hair I made it more blonde. I'm using Balea More blond line of products.

Moja kosa je prirodno tamnoplava ali korištenjem šampona i regeneratora specijaliziranih za plavu kosu, dovela sam je do još plavlje. Koristim liniju More blond od Balee.


 So, once upon a time I looked like this:
Dakle, nekad sam izgledala ovako:




Coloring:

I used mild shampoo, like this Afrodita's.  Koristila sam blagi šampon, ovaj Afroditin.


 After 2 pieces of red Palette's Instant color and 30min i washed out my hair, put Nivea's conditioner on it, I dryed my hair and I got this.

Nakon 2 komada crvene Palette boje i 30 minuta, isprala sam ksou, stavila Nivea regenerator i dobila ovo:

The colour disaster. I had 50 shades of red on my head. I've tried so many ways to cover it, So i tried braid, straight or one-sided, pony tail, even a bun.  Nothing helped. From every angle you could see that my hair has shades. the thing is that my left side was "redder" than the right side.

Kolor- katastrofu. Imala sam 50 nijansi crvene na glavi. Probala sam puno načina da to sakrijem. tako sam probala pletenicu, ravnu, jednostranu, konjski rep, čak i punđu. Ništa nije pomoglo. Iz svakog kuta se vidjelo da je kosa u pramenovima. stvar je bila i u tome da mi je lijeva strana bila crvenija od desne.



So I went to wash my hair once again. And this time I used apple cider vinegar. The vinegar helped a bit to wash the colour out but nothing special. I used it instead of conditioner. This next picture in blue shirt is under the neon light.

Stoga sam otišla ponovno oprati kosu. Ovog puta sam koristila jabučni ocat umjesto regeneratora. Pomogao je malo isprati boju, ali ništa posebno. Ova iduća slika u plavoj majici je ispod neonskog svjetla.




Just to mention that once I used Palette's instant color shade Dark brown. The difference was barely there. But I had used one packet, I think. And I used water to make a bit of foam. and now I didn't add water on my hair. And when i wished my blonde back, I just used vinegar instead od conditioner.

Samo da napomenem da sam već jednom koristila ove Palette i to najtamniju smeđu nijansu.razlika je bila jedva primjetna.Ali jedan paketić, mislim. I koristila sam vodu tako da zapjenim, a sad nisam dodavala vodu na kosu. Kad sam poželjela svoju lavu natrag, samo sam koristila ocat umjesto regeneratora.



Anyway, my red colour disaster maybe was caused by non adding water while I was shampooing colour in my hair. So i continued to wash my hair everyday or every 2 days ( regularly I wash it 2-3 times a week). I think this was very shocking for my hair. Next few days I spent losing my nerves because I could't remove that damn red. (dailx light picture)

Moja crvena katastrofa je možda bila uzrokovana nedodavanjem vode dok sam šamponirala kosu. Pa sam nastavila praati kosu svaki dan ili svako 2 dana ( inače je perem 2-3 puta tjedno). mislim da jeovo bilo jako šokantno za moju kosu. Nekoliko idućih dana sam provela gubeći živce jer nisam mogla maknuti tu prokletu crvenu. (slika na dnevnom svjetlu)


 I've tried More blond shampoo from Balea. Nothing special. I've googled how to remove color dye from your hair. And I found a recipe: baking soda + shampoo + lemon juice. I made that but in very small quantity. But it helped a bit and that "a bit" was more than everything till then.So I became orangehead. My hair colour was cooper. And the shades were more equal.Pretty satisfying. But I'm still losing my minde because I have that red shine. And my hair next to my face was very light blonde, now it is almost light pink. I hate it. I was considering to go cut it of, (level -next to my chin). But today I did again that baking soda + shampoo + lemon juice recipe. I used a bit more. 

2 tablespoons mix with 2 tblsp of shampoo. Mix it well, it will start to look like cream. Add 1 lemon (2-3 tblspoons of juice). All well mix up to get foam. Put it on your hair for 45-60min and leave. Put a bathing hat on your hair or just ordinary nylon bag just to save your clothes. and wrap it with towel. 

Probala sam More blond šampon od Balee. Ništa posebno. Guglala sam kako maknuti boju iz kose. našla sam recept: soda bikarbona + šampo + limunov sok, napravila sam ali u maloj količini. ali je pomoglo više nego sve do sad. Napokon su moje nijanse i pramenovi izgledali ujednačeno. Pa sam postala narančasta. Kosa boje bakra.Ali još ludim jer imam crveni sjaj, Kosa pokraj lica je bila jako svijetla, sada je gotovo svijetlo roza. Mrzim to. razmatrala sam i opciju šišanja do brade. danas sam napravila ponovno recept sa sodom.Koristila sam ga malo više. evo recepta:

2 žlice sode pomješati sa 2 žlice šampona i dobro izmješati. postat će smjesa kao šlag. Dodati jedan iscjeđen limun - otprilike 2-3 žlice soka i sve pomješati da se zapjeni. staviti na kosu 45-60 min i pustiti da djeluje. Stavite na glau kapu za tuširanje ili kesu da se ne cijedi i prekrijte ručnikom. 

This is how I look now. But the people said that my hais still shines red.
Sad ovako izgledam. Ali ljudi kažu da mi kosa još uvijek sjaji crvenkasto.



4 comments:

  1. Good sharing, now, it is possible to enjoy everlasting hair colour for your grey curly hair without having to worry about exposure to many harmful chemicals! Lelan Crucial PhytoNatural Hair Colorant provides eliminated TEN of such common chemicals, dramatically cutting your risk connected with hair along with scalp injury, read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/lelan-vital-phytonatural-hair-colorant/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdrav! Super post :) imam jedno pitanje. I ja sam koristila ovu boju u nijansi Dark Cherry. Meni je predivno došla, ali mi se neče isprati nikako iz kose. Sad je več 2 mjeseca od kad sam pofarbala kosu i neznam što da radim. Bila bi sretna, ako imaš kakav savjet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bok, hvala na čitanju. Evo upravo ovaj recept koji piše u postu. Sa sodom, šamponom i limunom. Možda ćeš trebati ponoviti 2-3 puta

    ReplyDelete