Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rihanna nails / Fuck off manicure / Avon Sunshine / Smiley nails

Rihanna nails / Fuck off manicure / Avon Sunshine / Smiley nails

I saw this manicure in newspaper and I decided to try. Base is Avon Sunshine. I have it for ages, it's old,  so I used a sponge instead of nail polish brush to do my nails. Otherwise, this baby would take days to dry. It was easy to do the second step. Using nail dotter I did "eyes" and Golden Rose Nail Art 106 for mouth.

  so, why this one in the middle is the only one sad? Why is it called "The fuck off manicure"? :P

2 comments:

  1. sram te bilo :-p
    vidila sam ovu manikura, rekla da ću je jednom već napraviti ali nekako nije došla na red...
    sad se možeš prestat sramit, dobra je manikura :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jednostavno je prilično za napravit ako koristiš točkalicu

      Delete